Monday 18 July 2016

Top 5 NXT Wrestlers

My Top 5 NXT Wrestlers

With the draft coming up this Tuesday some of NXT's best might be moving on to the main roster. That being said here are my top 5 favourite NXT Wrestlers. 


5. Samoa Joe

I'm not a huge fan of Samoa Joe but I definitely respect him. He's great on the mic, he's a fantastic heel and a great in ring performer despite his size and not being like what a body builder would look like. His saga of matches and rivalry as a whole against Finn Balor were all good and he deserves the NXT Championship that he has right now.

4. Austin Aries

Everyone knew Austin Aries before he even stepped in to a WWE ring. And it was no mystery why when he first displayed his skills. He's a super talented performer. At first I admit I didn't like Aries as much. His gimmick as a Face wasn't really working in my opinion but since he's turned Heel I think it fits him much better.

3. Finn Balor

Finn Balor is as Shinsuke Nakamura put it, the icon of NXT. Before I started watching NXT I knew Finn Balor and that he was from NXT because people talked about him so much. He made a name for himself in Japan and made himself even bigger in NXT. I have a feeling he'll be drafted on Tuesday and as much as I love the success he's having it's kind of sad seeing him leave the promotion that he kind of put on the map. Either way he's an amazing wrestler, he definitely knows how to work a crowd and if drafted he will become one of my favourites in WWE.

2. Tye Dillinger

I know I know most of you who know Tye Dillinger are probably thinking "what the heck?" but I love this guy! I love his arrogance and cockiness with his whole "Perfect 10" gimmick. He's a decent performer but the energy and charisma he brings in to the ring makes up for the skill he does not yet have. I just wish that they'd use how over he is with the fans in a story line instead of him losing to jobbers.









1. Shinsuke Nakamura 

Hopefully my number one pick is a bit more understandable. Shinsuke Nakamura has the energy and charisma that Tye Dillinger has, plus the ability and talent of everyone else on the roster and more. There's no doubt he's one of the best in the world and it's proven whenever he steps in the ring. In my opinion he already has 2 nominees for Match of the Year (Zayn vs Nakamura; Takeover Dallas and Balor vs Nakamura; NXT 7/13/16) and will probably have more to come because he's just that good. He stands out above all performance and character wise and that's why he's my favourite NXT Wrestler.

Agree or disagree? Let me know if you want on twitter or in the comments.
Until next time, 
Devon Wizard

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I disagree, I think that Dimitri Payet is the best wrestler in the history of both wwe and nxt.

    ReplyDelete