Sunday 26 June 2016

Top 5 Wrestlers

My Top 5 Favourite Current WWE Wrestlers

5. The Miz

When I first started watching the WWE I was in the 4th or 5th grade and The Miz was WWE Champion. Looking at what people on the internet think now apparently his run as champ wasn't that popular but I loved it. I especially gravitated towards The Miz since when I started watching he had a feud against John Cena whom I hated. I still like him but not as much as I did as he's no longer in the main event scene and to be honest I'd be surprised if he ever was again.

4. Dean Ambrose

I was a fan of Ambrose since he debuted in The Shield alongside Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns. The first night I saw them I remember thinking how cool they looked in their black turtle necks and CIA looking outfits. I also liked that they helped CM Punk win the title when they debuted. After The Shield I continued to like him but excelled even more in the lead up to Wrestlemania 32 against Brock Lesnar. Ambrose's wacky unexpected character is hard not to enjoy and I hope he hangs on to the World Heavyweight Championship, or at least stay in the title picture for a little while longer.

3. Kevin Owens

Kevin Owens has made it clear that he is quite literally one of the best performers in the WWE. We knew from when he debuted that Kevin Owens was one of the best wrestlers, but he hasn't made much of himself on the mic until Payback 2016 when after his match he went on commentary. I remember laughing out loud at him roasting the other commentators. Since then he's made himself the main character in all his interviews and promos and continues to be one of the best overall performers in the world.

2. AJ Styles

When AJ Styles debuted in the 2016 Royal Rumble I wasn't sure who he was...well I knew who he was I just hadn't seen him wrestle before, though I knew that he was known worldwide for his skill. I didn't like the feud he was first put in to with Chris Jericho but both superstars worked hard to make it entertaining. Later on when he had a feud with Roman Reigns is where I thought he really began to shine and when I really started to get behind him. If you know me you know I like heels better than faces so I was ecstatic when he turned heel against John Cena. I really hope he wins this feud against Cena because Styles doesn't deserve to be buried.

1. Seth Rollins

Since he debuted with The Shield, Seth Rollins was my favourite member. I liked his look, I liked his style, and I liked his heel turn. When Seth turned heel it really separated him and made him an individual star, especially now a days. Seth's world title run was good up until the match with Kane which was quite awful, but I think all his other opponents were good. His character is my favourite in the WWE and I can't wait to see if he'll take back the title at Battleground on July 24th.

So there you have it, those are my top 5 favourite wrestlers in the WWE right now. Comment what your top 5 wrestlers are and
Until next time,
Devon Wizard

No comments:

Post a Comment