Wednesday 15 June 2016

Money In The Bank 2016 Predictions

Money In The Bank Predictions

With Money In The Bank 2016 coming up this Sunday, most if not all the matches on the card have been announced. So here are my predictions for the matches.

Sheamus vs Apollo Crews - Apollo Crews

I think Apollo Crews will beat Sheamus since it's his first real feud on the main roster and I'm sure they want to promote the young talent that Apollo Crews is and start by giving him some credibility with a win over Sheamus.

Dolph Ziggler vs Baron Corbin - Baron Corbin

This feud feels so old and boring to me and feels like it's been going on forever, however I became a bit more interested when Ziggler gave Corbin a low blow out of nowhere on Raw. I liked that fire from Dolph because I liked him so much better when he was a heel so hopefully that foreshadows a heel turn. However I doubt that will happen so I give the win to Baron Corbin and let the younger talent come on top for this feud.

Charlotte and Dana Brooke vs Natalya and Becky Lynch - Natalya and Becky Lynch

My prediction is very simple. I think Natalya and Becky Lynch will win by either pinning or making Dana Brooke submit. After that Charlotte will turn on Dana for losing their match and have a Women's Championship feud between Dana Brooke and Charlotte.

Rusev(c) vs Titus O'Neil for the United States Championship - Rusev

I think Rusev will retain the US Title for a number of reasons. First he's been booked like an absolute beast lately, destroying all his competition and showing no mercy. Secondly, I don't remember the last time I saw Titus O'Neil actually fight in a match. Lastly after Titus' suspension I don't see Vince putting the title on Titus so for those reasons I think Rusev will retain.

The New Day(c) vs The Club vs The Vaudevillains vs Enzo and Cass Fatal Four Way for the Tag Team Championships - The New Day

At first I thought this would be a hard match to predict but now I feel confident in saying The New Day will retain the titles and I don't think they will have a chance at losing them until Summerslam. However if they do lose them on Sunday it will definitely be to Enzo and Cass.

Dean Ambrose vs Sami Zayn vs Cesaro vs Chris Jericho vs Alberto Del Rio vs Kevin Owens Money In The Bank Ladder Match - Dean Ambrose

For me this match was between Dean Ambrose and Kevin Owens but after attacking Roman on Raw and all the talk about him winning, I think Dean Ambrose will win. Plus I would love to see a World Heavyweight Title feud between Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns.

John Cena vs AJ Styles - AJ Styles

I don't think this feud will be over after this match but I have hopes for the match. I think this is an unpredictable one especially it being the first match in their feud so I'm just going with who I personally like more, AJ Styles.

Roman Reigns(c) vs Seth Rollins for the World Heavyweight Championship - Seth Rollins

I know it's unlikely Seth will win considering the way they've been booking Roman but maybe they've finally come to their senses and will give the title to Seth. The fans don't want Roman even though he's improved a lot from the start of his title reign. Either way I'm predicting Seth Rollins.


Overall I'm really excited for this pay per view it has some really good matches and I think we could see a lot of surprises.
Until next time,
Devon Wizard







No comments:

Post a Comment